Infographics are always great for conveying and interpreting data. Here’s a fantastic Facebook fact sheet from SiteImpulse’s Website Monitoring Blog. It traces the social network’s history and milestones and includes user activity and engagement statistics along with other facts and figures from the company. It incorporates a list the top 10 Facebook countries based on the number of users (the United States is tops with over 111 million, followed by the United Kingdom with 23.5 million), and the top 10 Facebook pages (Texas Hold’Em Poker, anyone?).
- 400 million active users
- 50% check in daily
- Average user spends 55 minutes per day
- 35 million update status every day
- 3 billion photos uploaded each month
- 5 billion pieces of content shared every day
- 70% of users are outside the United States